• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Help!- Which logo I should use??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyfloyd

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
3,218
Reaction score
2
I would appreciate your input/feedback as to which logo I should use for my site...

Zikada.com

scroll down attached link.....6 differnet logos towards bottom....


http://www.smashfactory.com/logos.htm

any feedback??

appreciate it!

thanks :)
tony
 
I like the 3rd one the best :)
 
i like 'do the big apple.com'
i like dukky.com
best of all like cheeks.tv (the 'bottom' one) :smilewinkgrin:
 
pred! those are mine! he needs votes on the zikada ones silly
 
pred! those are mine! he needs votes on the zikada ones silly

sorry, Pred being thick :rolleyes:
smash, you mean those 'cheeks' are yours? wow, i'd love to check them :smilewinkgrin:
sorry, been in the wilderness too long ;)
the top one for zikada is best imo
 
thanks!!

so far one vote for each - logo #1, #2, and #3....

need more feedback.....

thanks
tony
 
I like number 1. I think you intend to make this a game site, so it gets the point across.
 
thanks simon....

Vote standings

logo #1 -2 votes
logo #2 - 1 vote
logo # 3 - 1 vote
logo #4 - 2 votes

need more feedback....

thanks
 
Actually i like the cheeks one the best cant you use that one :D
 
I like the first one...
 
I like the 1st one... it's to the point. The others seem to put too much focus on different letters. And look a little kiddyish.
 
#2

if the red in #2 was the same as the maroon in #1 i would give #2, two votes.
sorry to complicate things. :)
 
Number 2 is my 2 cents.

Pred saw ass :cheer2: and just lost it. Not surprising. :yo:

He didn't even read the thread, just saw ass. :pound:
 
I agree - #2 is colorful without being too "kid-ish" - and #1 the colors are too close - 3,4,5 don't do anything for me at all -
 
logos are alot like domains eh? everyone will see it at a different appraised value :-)

tony did pick his logo, we made a couple tiny changes but he is happy with his new logo- :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom