• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Help with a stolen domain name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mppedersen

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
I started this post while I was fustrated, I am deleating this thread as the other party has contacted me and it was a misunderstanding.
 
mppedersen said:
Domain: abernathyinsurance.com
Cache Date: 2004-01-22
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name: abernathyinsurance.com

Created on..............: 02 Feb 2000 00:00:00
Expires on..............: 02 Feb 2006 10:00:00

Please excuse my angle here, but didn't the domain expire in February?

DB
 
Is it me or does it only matter who is the "REGISTRANT" in the whois info? (which was and still is the REAL owner, correct?) Some smaller registrars and resellers seem to put themselves in as the tech contacts and such but imo this is irrelevant as to who owns the domain name or controls it and more of a pester than an attempt to "steal" the domain name..please correct me if I am wrong.
 
I started this post while I was fustrated, I am deleating this thread as the other party has contacted me and it was a misunderstanding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom