• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

help with psd

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
24
if you are good with adobe, and perhaps you will understand my brief notes. Sometimes when I change the PSD I can save and the images are sliced the same as the HTML doc included. I get a perfect Html file with the images changes but not text areas changed to an image, and most of the time this happens the slices of the images arent the same. Basicly it seems the true images are sliced to correct size and somehow the html stays HTML.

Is this possible, crap I know it is, just dont know how its done, or what Im doing wrong.
 
could you expand on that. I can get a PSd file that has perhaps had this html file added and it been sliced to image size, and "export", save as and get a clean html document with changed images. I know I have exported a changed psd file to an html file, and image size stayed the say, but html remained intact for the orginal, save graphics. I have used that program, and I have bought Adobe plugins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom