Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

help with psd

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you are good with adobe, and perhaps you will understand my brief notes. Sometimes when I change the PSD I can save and the images are sliced the same as the HTML doc included. I get a perfect Html file with the images changes but not text areas changed to an image, and most of the time this happens the slices of the images arent the same. Basicly it seems the true images are sliced to correct size and somehow the html stays HTML.

Is this possible, crap I know it is, just dont know how its done, or what Im doing wrong.

Domain Summit 2024

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
could you expand on that. I can get a PSd file that has perhaps had this html file added and it been sliced to image size, and "export", save as and get a clean html document with changed images. I know I have exported a changed psd file to an html file, and image size stayed the say, but html remained intact for the orginal, save graphics. I have used that program, and I have bought Adobe plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom