Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help with sites ideas and development

Status
Not open for further replies.

QUICKACTION

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to develop 5 of these below domain names into web sites, but I have no idea about what kind of sites to develop. Please Help! I am also looking for an affordable web designer to develop some of these sites.

1. ALLDAYEVENT.COM
2. BEATSPYWARE.COM
3. CAREERSLUMP.COM
4. DAUGHTERWEDDING.COM
5. DIALASAILOR.COM
6. DIGITALAUDIOPRODUCTS.COM
7. EPLAYERCARD.COM
8. FASTESTGROWINGCOMPANY.COM
9. HARDTRUTHS.COM
10. HELPTOYS.COM
11. HOTTESTDESIGNER.COM
12. HOTTESTSUNGLASSES.COM
13. JOBSAPPLYNOW.COM
14. LUXURYMATERIAL.COM
15. LESSCOMPLICATED.COM
16. MYTOPMOVIE.COM
17. PANDEMICDEFENSE.COM
18. RACINGARTIFACTS.COM
19. QUICKACTIONLOANS.COM
20. SEX-COLUMNIST.COM
21. STOCKSTOBETON.COM
22. TOUGHMINDED.COM
23. TRYOURWAY.COM
24. TRACKCONSUMERS.COM
25. WALLSTREETINVESTORSONLINE.COM

Domain Summit 2024

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would suggest if you're going to develop a site make sure have a interest in the material/concept. If you don't you will lose interest and the "dream" will pass, leading to a domain sale (that is, if anyone wants to buy it)

MyTopMovie.com looks like a fun site to act on. Everybody loves movies and there is always loads of fresh content to create around them, reviews, sell the dvds, give Spoiler alerts, offer trailers....or take it the YouTube route.

HelpToys.com sounds like a educational toy site. You know those toys that stimulate the mind. I did some banner work for EbeanStock.com and they really offer cool gifts for kids...HelpToys not Micky'Ds crap in a box with food...

QUICKACTION

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is a lot of work. In two weeks I will updating one of my sites DigitalMusicPlanet.com Unfortuantely I had to take about four months off to focus on school. Any ideas on how I can make the site better? I'm planning on adding more artists in Jan 2008. Thanks

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Send me a Hola if you want auto updating sites in wordpress..i can work out unique content also ;)

take care.

webd

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to develop 5 of these below domain names into web sites, but I have no idea about what kind of sites to develop. Please Help! I am also looking for an affordable web designer to develop some of these sites.

BEATSPYWARE.COM -- This looks like it could be monetized easily with affiliate programs for computer software.

DIGITALAUDIOPRODUCTS.COM -- Product reviews and affiliate site?

WALLSTREETINVESTORSONLINE.COM -- If you are able to generate great content, this might be a good one to develop.

QUICKACTIONLOANS.COM -- Information about loans, and affiliate links. Competitive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom