• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

HELP with Windows Vista Ultimate - Good Crypt32.dll need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug,

Thanks, but this is for windows xp.
 
I have Windows Vista Business.. just sent you the file from my email maroulis[at]gmail.com hope it helps ;)
 
Thanks guys.

The harddrive cable actually came loose. That's what caused the problem.

Thanks for all of your help!! DNF's a great place! :)
 
Sorry I was not aware. If you need any files in the future, I have Windows Ultimate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom