• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Here is why I hate you people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
2,909
Reaction score
91
Registration 1 $6.95 homemortagerefinance.com / Successful
ClubDrop Bid 1 $60.00 homemortagerefinance.com / Successful

TOTAL BILLED: $66.95 USD to your reseller account


WHY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DIDN'T ONE OF YOU GUYS OUTBID ME LIKE YOU USUALLY DO???

Sheesh.

Anybody wanna buy a typo? :(
 
LOL , blurry eyed bid?
 
Park it. It may get traffic and I know the clicks would be big.
 
dont snap domains you dont want to buy
 
LOL - months ago I got incaracus.com in a drop - only realised a week or so ago why it's never done any good....

heehee! you just made Juniper feel better!
 
hey just a few days ago I payed $60 for plummer (dot biz) on a drop thinking it was plumber....doh!
It's bound to happen once in a while when you are going thru lots of names....
 
Registration 1 $6.95 homemortagerefinance.com / Successful
ClubDrop Bid 1 $60.00 homemortagerefinance.com / Successful

TOTAL BILLED: $66.95 USD to your reseller account


WHY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DIDN'T ONE OF YOU GUYS OUTBID ME LIKE YOU USUALLY DO???

Sheesh.

Anybody wanna buy a typo? :(

LOL... want to trade with JEWELL.info? cause I'm also blind too LOL
 
Same thing happened with me and remodleing.com.

How I missed that is beyond me,
 
I often find a registration that I just can't believe is still around. First thing I do is check my spelling. Always it's because I have spelled the word wrong.
 
I often find a registration that I just can't believe is still around. First thing I do is check my spelling. Always it's because I have spelled the word wrong.

i think registrations is obvious.. but drops sometimes it's very hard to monitor :(
 
My screwup was fuschia.com instead of fuchsia.com but someone bought it anyway.
 
I ordered wierd.info in the landrush. Look who (still) has it. :D
Though I think that's a common mipsell.
 
Registration 1 $6.95 homemortagerefinance.com / Successful
ClubDrop Bid 1 $60.00 homemortagerefinance.com / Successful

Anybody wanna buy a typo? :(


Congratulations! You're on your way to becoming an experienced domainer!

You've got another 999 mistakes to make before becoming Certified!

In the old days, mistakes were like the guy who told me, he passed on pussy.com, because there was talk about the government cracking down on porn. Then I told him he could have used it for little bitty kitty cats.
 
I backordered a $60 misspell in my early days, from that day forward, I copy and paste all my backorders into outlook express and run spell check just to make sure.
 
I backordered a $60 misspell in my early days, from that day forward, I copy and paste all my backorders into outlook express and run spell check just to make sure.

... it goes beyond spell check also because the domain can be spelled correctly but have a different meaning than what your thinking.
 
I bought chinareuntied.com thinking it ws chinareunited.com DOH!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom