• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Here is why I hate you people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
loll that happen to me recently at 1130pm
 
Happened to me the other day too... late night drop monitoring thought I picked up MyWibro.com only to find out yesterday that its MyWilbro.com :-( oh well... it happens part of the game. I should have been in bed, thats what I get.
 
And that is why I always do a spell check before I buy ;) Great tip huh?
 
I usually copy and paste into google if I am unsure of spelling...
 
Probably a real dumb question: what are the F$'s please and how can they be used?

Thanx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom