• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hey [username]!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolalex

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
whats the best search engine submitter to use?
 
I found that if you submit your site free to yahoo, google, and msn, all the others with follow...I have roughly 12 search engines that crawl my site, and all I did was submit to those three.
 
Coolalex said:
whats the best search engine submitter to use?

get quality backlinks to your site and you wont need to submit it anywhere
 
have not used them in while but the free submit at addme.com used to work good.
 
I remember a while back I used worldsubmitter I think is what it was called
 
As mentioned above, don't bother about search engine submission, manual or with the help of a software. Just concentrate on getting quality backlinks from sites already indexed by top search engines.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom