• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

hey- what happened to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
0
cybertonic- he has not been on since 5/16 and i notice his ads are not running-
 
yeah i saw all that too- its just weird cuz he always gets into something but usually takes it in stride-
 
Thats cause all he does is spam one of his company owned sites when he posts. ;-)
 
His obtuseness was annoying, but he had a high tolerance for pain. He could take a beating pretty well without lashing back. But he just couldn't resist advertising his services under the disguise of a discussion thread. That was insulting.
 
His obtuseness was annoying, but he had a high tolerance for pain. He could take a beating pretty well without lashing back. But he just couldn't resist advertising his services under the disguise of a discussion thread. That was insulting.

Well said Duck, as annoying as his self promotion was, I always liked Cybertonic, not long ago he got really mad a me, I was shocked because he rarely gets mad at anyone, I guess I have that effect on people, then he told me he was trying to quit smoking, so I gave him some advice about trying to quit, The bottom line is, he's a good guy with a big heart, I hope he comes back.....But PLEASE leave that stupid looking Mocus banner on another forum, I hope it never comes back!
 
lol, mocus needs a better designer...
 
I noticed something different about the forum, no Mocus banners or Premiumdomains, for that matter. Lol, I actually posted in the "forum re-org" thread "as long as the Mocus ads stay I will be happy" as a joke. Now the Mocus ads are gone, hmmmm
 
thanks foir the insite giant- sheesh eh? cool word-

annoying as people may have found him he was one of the active members so it is kind of obvious he has been gone-

but i found him recently posting in other forums and his ads still rolling in other forums so i guess he is alive and well
 
I heard it was a bad cheese and wine combo. He apparently broke into a psychedelic dance, and fell into a well somewhere out in the French countryside. ...Bunghole.
 
mocus.com "certified premium" oh brotha
 
I heard it was a bad cheese and wine combo. He apparently broke into a psychedelic dance, and fell into a well somewhere out in the French countryside. ...Bunghole.

lol
 
I wish I'd get this kind of attention if I was gone for a few weeks. :P
 
I personally didn't find anything wrong in what he wanted/posted in "domains wanted" section.

Suppose you want a pronouncable LLLL.com name with CVCV format & with certain vowels and letters you can write a script and ask users to validate their domains before sending you a PM. Can't you? He believes what he wants is available in domain score (the founder will always believe that his system is the best). I didn't understand why everyone got mad at him.
 
Because he was being manipulative and deceitful. He was playing on the ignorance of new members/domainers for his own gain. Because he was abusing the rules of this (and other) boards. Because he was putting the staff in position of compromise due to his afore mentioned rule breaking versus his advertising support.

I could go on, but I digress. The point is, people like this inspire others to do the same... and that can get BAD if not controlled.

GoPC
 
A quick note to say "Hello!" and thanks the few ones that had some kind words.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom