• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hey...who changed my saying!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DomainNameFactory
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DomainNameFactory

Guest
What Moderator changed my saying without my permisson to "Quit It!"?

The least you could have done was given me more DNBucks so that I could edit it again. Now I have to save up to change it to something else.

That's ****ed up. SirAlex the asshole can do whatever he wants...like making fun of the sniper killing people...but you censor what I do...
 
Yea...that's ****ed up. Alex can make fun of people dying, but I can't say he's gay. How ****ed up is that???
 
What saying do you want? :cool:
 
Well, if I can't have "SirAlx is gay"... :)

Can you just change it back to default and give me enough to "glow" :D
 
Originally posted by DomainNameFactory
Well, if I can't have "SirAlx is gay"... :)

Can you just change it back to default and give me enough to "glow" :D

No you don't get rewarded for being an ass. :D

You bought the special title, you get the special title. ;)
 
An ass huh? He attacks me, makes fun of people dying and I'm the ass? F u c k that...I'm out
 
If you leave Sir Alex will win, this can't happen cause we know he's definitly not a winner :)

Mike
 
I deleted my saying too. so lets make a truce. I ll buy you a beer, but a cheap one:D
 
I will twist something up that will go great with the beer :D

Mike
 
Nothing says bliss like the 'ol chronic.......enjoy. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom