Galibs
Level 1
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2026
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all, I’m Imteaz. I’m a domain broker and investor, mostly focused on .com names.
I run Domain Decoded (https://galibimteaz.github.io/), and I’ve been writing a bit for CircleID (https://circleid.com/members/9555) lately, mainly about how AI and the new TLD round might change the way we value names. Still learning a lot from forums like this one.
Happy to be here. I’m most interested in valuation, renewals vs real demand, and what’s actually selling. If you’ve got a good thread on any of those, point me to it.
Looking forward to learning from you all.
I run Domain Decoded (https://galibimteaz.github.io/), and I’ve been writing a bit for CircleID (https://circleid.com/members/9555) lately, mainly about how AI and the new TLD round might change the way we value names. Still learning a lot from forums like this one.
Happy to be here. I’m most interested in valuation, renewals vs real demand, and what’s actually selling. If you’ve got a good thread on any of those, point me to it.
Looking forward to learning from you all.