High Quality Domains - $12,000 Budget

Rhys Davies

Platinum Member
Jun 25, 2011
UK
Looking for high-quality EMD domains in the $12,000 budget range.

Any industry/niche as long as it's EMD and high quality. Please PM the domains and price to me. Any low-quality domain messages will be ignored.

jucbad

Apr 7, 2020
Southampton
Hi,

Do you mean:
  • Electronic Miscellaneous Document?
  • Emergency Medical Dispatching?
  • Electro-Motive Division?
  • Environmental Management Division?
Can you be please, more specific?

Thank you.

Bargain

May 28, 2020
Zuid Afrique
Looking for high-quality EMD domains in the $12,000 budget range.

Any industry/niche as long as it's EMD and high quality. Please PM the domains and price to me. Any low-quality domain messages will be ignored.
I have retired from the Web Development industry. If you are interested in taking over my portfolio of EMD domain names (without websites), or a portion thereof, then let me know and I will send you the list. I am new to this forum, so unable to send a message via PM. (For interest sake, are you the founder of "Searchable?")

I have the following:
1) Web Design and Web Development related domain names (One Word and Two Word EMD). The most valuable one has attracted numerous offers over the years, with one of the most recent offers touching 5 figures. I have others that are well suited to programmers and developers, and would be ideal for targeted SEO traffic.
2) Transportation Industry related (A few EMD)
3) Wine Farming Industry related - (1 x EMD)
4) Cellular Industry (Generic terms relevant to phones, mobile phones, and cellular phones that allow for extensive subdomain name keyword combination expansion) (EMD) - Ideal for phone related product sales and comparison websites.
5) Domain Name Registration Industry related (1 x EMD)