• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hosting FrontPage Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

11jsd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm looking to reg a new name and host a site I have made using frontpage. I'm pretty rubbish at this sort of stuff so could anyone please advise me on the EASIEST TO USE hosting site that supports FP sites. I just want to be able to click on publish site and it does it. If anyone wants to provide me with an affiliate link to their recommended site I'd be more than happy to use it.

Also, could anyone tell me how to get the site to display correctly in FireFox? The pictures and borders are all out of line.

Thanks

James
 
You can use Dreamhost, they have an 'enable frontpage extensions' facility ..

I build my sites with FP but have never used their frontpage extensions so dont know much about them (And likewise, not really up to speed building sites)..
Dreamhost is very cheap, about $30 per year for 200GB storage and 1TB of bandwidth .. I have a code somewhere if you want it
 
I also use frontpage but upload using normal FTP - i'd recommend you spend an extra hour or two to learn how to do this. It isn't tough and is a smarter way to learn some of the basic tech stuff...
 
Ok I'm sorted now, went with freevirtualservers.com, pretty cheap and do exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the replies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom