• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hosting multiple sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulc

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
If you are wanting to host around 5 - 10 sites on separate ip addresses, do any of your guys have excellent experience with any companies that you can recommend, that don't have any downtime, or at least guarantee 99.9% up time, and are also reasonably priced..

Many thanks..
 
I live and die by siteground.com

most exceptional customer service response time I've ever seen. Very little down time. I have my forum with them which has over 2000 members.
 
Thanks for your suggestions...
 
PowerVPS.com .. if you want multiple IP addresses, you'd best go with a virtual private server plan. It gives you all the functions of a dedicated server, but at a reasonable price ($44.50). I use PowerVPS hosting right now and it is simply the best host I have ever had. You receive 2 IP addresses with the plan initially, but you can always add additional IP addresses for $1 a pop.
 
You should note though that getting dedicated ip addresses from a webhost requires that you provide them with a reason why you need them (those are ARIN requirements). So unless you are getting SSL certs for all sites, you will have a hard time getting dedicated IPs.
 
I've been happy with Hostica.com. For dedicated IPs they charge an extra $2 per month per IP, but they're really cheap. Support is email only.
 
I use the planet , dedicated server and comes with 5 ips

sweet place
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom