• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale HotelBookings.co

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekman77

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
933
Reaction score
7
This domain is registered with godaddy. I will accept pay pal for payment.

I have recieved a $2000 offer for this name as of 4/5/2012. I was going to keep this domain for development along with VacationGetaways.co which is already developed for a travel/vacation network. I would be will to sell it but for a little more than $2k. If anyone is interested please post you offers in this thread. This is the 4th offer i have gooten for HotelBookings.co.

HotelBookings.co - Please make offer over $2k.

Thanks!
David
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom