• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

HotKeys, what's their deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
865
Reaction score
0
Can anyone bring me up to speed on HotKeys?

It appears as though they partner up with a lot of domain owners and provide parking services.

Do they have a good revenue share?

I did a little research and there seem to be some who think they don't. I'm just wondering if anyone here has personal experience with them.

They must also own a bunch of domains themselves. Here's an example I stumbled upon - novelties.com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom