Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Houses-Plans.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frenchie

Everybody wants to build a house. Plans are the first necessary step ... not true ?

Domain summit 2024

Originally posted by Frenchie
Everybody wants to build a house. Plans are the first necessary step ... not true ?

Everybody wants a house"s" with a plan"s" ? :confused:

houses-plans.com isn't correct english, should be house-plans.com (which still wouldn't be great with the dash imo).

F

Frenchie

OK, let's Goh !... the sum of many "everybody" makes people. Here we are...

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This domain has 2 strikes against it: the plural of "house" plus the hyphen. This one isn't worth the reg fee in my opinion.

F

Frenchie

safesys, in the world, there are more people speaking dubious English, than "from Oxford". We have to deal with such people (like me). Overture counts "houses-plans" with 231,575 searches in June.

I misread what you posted, but overture counts singular and plural together.

house plan makes sense, as does house plans which would both be counted in that total on ov.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Houses-Plans.com HMMmmmmmmmm Does not sound right. Drop the s in 'houses' and it would have been worth something. You will be lucky just to sell it for any price. Take whatever offered and buy a better .com

Good luck!

safesys, in the world, there are more people speaking dubious English, than "from Oxford".

once again; misuse of overture combined with a proposed stratergy of selling to people who like bad domains.

house--plan.com
house--plans.com
are both available to be registered. The two dash looks like the two gates your house plan(s) from sky view. After two dash gone, one could go for three dashes and four dashes etc... Make full use of all 63 character opportunity. OK, I need to think other reasons to register more dashes, how about more dashes, means more gates the house needs, which means you are having a bigger house plan, which means it is serving for richer people and should worth more in value"!" :D

Take it easy, it is only a domain name!

F

Frenchie

You know, Goh, here "Dash" is the name of a washing powder. Do you really mean that a dash has to be always washed away (for you, does a dash always reduce considerably the value of a name) ?

name 3 major domain sales with a hyphen.

if you can't, then thats you answer.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know one Safesys....Jenna-Jameson.com $25,000 on Ebay some years ago :) However, I know what you mean Safesys.

You know, Goh, here "Dash" is the name of a washing powder. Do you really mean that a dash has to be always washed away (for you, does a dash always reduce considerably the value of a name) ?

Frenchie, thanks for your guiding. You know me, as a non-English speaker, having a dash will separate combo word and make it easier for us. It is not that bad for non English speaking world, may be. But I no nuffin much, so I am learning. I guess you are right, they don't seem to welcome dash here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators