• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

how come they got all the good names ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing! Now I know what words not to waste my time on during the land rush! Jeez
 
Funny that 80 to 90% of domain names, are just sitting in peoples accounts some place doing nothing. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, because I got a few my self just sitting in my account.

But it does say some thing about domain names, if people like a name they will get it even when they have no use for it yet. And that most people see domain names as investments, that will go up in value so they better get while the getting is good.
 
They filed TM's for almost all of these domains.
 
prior rights on us&a so they got USA.eu and USA embassy was rejected :-(
prior rights on indi&a so they got india.eu

Very illogical
 
well basically they don't have registered yet, they've just made a request, it doesn't mean they allready have the domains.. it's still application pending
 
no they have most of the domain already.
like USA.eu and many more, just check the whois
 
well.. you have right. I'm really amaze how that is possible!
 
If some of you are looking for a bulk .eu checker tool, I am selling a very fast one so ... don't hesitate to contact me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom