• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How do I change email on file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teguh123

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
I tried to login, I was rejected. I tried forget password, it says no email on file. Fortunately I know the right login and can login. But then, I do not want the same problem again.
 
Upvote 0
Go to your "Quick links" and then select "Edit profile".

Then click on "Edit Email & Password" up there near the top of settings.

Should do the trick.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom