• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How do I change the icon in the address bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
I have my own site and would like to add a little icon before the http in the address bar. Does anyone here know how to accomplish this? Is there a website with all possible icons, or do I have to make my own?
 
Yeah you basically upload the favicon image to your server and add a line to your header code.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom