• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

how do I find the folder history in windows vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
hi, I can`t find the folder of I.E. History in Vista.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
 
IMHO Vista sucks! http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/search.aspx?=&qu=Browsing+history

Return to a webpage you visited the last time you used Internet Explorer:

Click the Favorites Center button Picture of the Favorites Center button, and then click the History button. Click the site you want to visit.

The history listing can be sorted by date, site name, most frequently visited, or most recently visited by clicking the arrow to the right of to the History button.
 
IMHO Vista sucks! http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/search.aspx?=&qu=Browsing+history

Return to a webpage you visited the last time you used Internet Explorer:

Click the Favorites Center button Picture of the Favorites Center button, and then click the History button. Click the site you want to visit.

The history listing can be sorted by date, site name, most frequently visited, or most recently visited by clicking the arrow to the right of to the History button.

hi, thanks for the help, I found how to delete all the history thanks to windows help but.....if I want to look at the folder History or just delete 1 website I visited....I can`t because I can`t see any History button.
I have the fav button but not the History one. Or maybe I just can`t see it...lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom