• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How do I get sticky thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
How do I get a sticky thread? I can't find it in the store. Also are stickies only for the fixed offers section?

Thanks for the help.
 
Interesting. It used to be located in the store.
 
Yeah, its pretty weird that its not there.
 
I did a search and located several threads in the past the members were having issues with the feature. Maybe it was removed. We will have to wait and see from an admin.
 
I think.......... you have to pm Susan and she'll email you a payment link for the thread you want stickied

jim
 
I asked the same question in the suggestion forum! and someone pointed me to the advertising page. :(
 
Thanks JDK.... wow, for a 5 day sticky... $250 U.S didn't expect it to be that much.
 
mywire.com said:
Thanks JDK.... wow, for a 5 day sticky... $250 U.S didn't expect it to be that much.


Errr.. I think it is $50 per week, not day :)
 
Thank you JDK, I have been looking for someting like that. :):tea:
 
Thanks again JDK
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom