• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How do I use this DRT?? Please give me an help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Hi, I`m trying the demo of DRT but I don`t know where to find decent list of dropped names.....the only one I found, I uploaded and it does not display the names...

Please anyone can tell me where to get a decent list?

Cheers
 
File>Domain Lists> choose Today, Tomorrow, <6 days. etc
 
ohh jesus it was that easy?

I`m getting old and dumb....thanks
 
No worries. It is a tool that is jam packed full of options so it takes some time getting used to. I have used it for months and I am still learning new features all the time with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom