• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale How Do You Do A .ca Registrant Transfer At Godaddy?

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
I just sold a .ca domain and I transferred it to their Godaddy account from my Sibername account.

The registrant info still has my name/email. How do they initiate a registrant transfer at Godaddy? Do they have to wait 60 days?
 
Godaddy told them they have to wait 60 days, is this right?
 
Found my answer in DCG's thread, 60 days is brutal but gives protection I guess. Should have done the registrant transfer first.
 
....I strongly recommend to anyone I am selling a name to that they DON'T transfer .ca names at GD

...and if I am buying a name that is at GD I only buy it if I can transfer out right away.

They cannot handle the RAR and RANT at they same time....
 
Back
Top Bottom