Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
any input would be nice
i have many parked at sedo and they are not making any cash
Or, you can take your mobis and develop them.You could spend a few million promoting your .mobis. The .mobi people would be most appreciative.![]()
You could spend a few million promoting your .mobis. The .mobi people would be most appreciative.
It cost nothing but it is not for parking. It is for active sites. It is an advertising feed.Doc com, can you give us a little more insight into admob? Is t costly, are there specific requirements, etc?
It cost nothing but it is not for parking. It is for active sites. It is an advertising feed.
Bingo! More sites and feeds are being developed and planned as this takes off big.Right, thanks... so it is like adsense for mobile?
I have a name which is a keypad typo, I have it in both .mobi and .com - the .mobi has had 49 hits / 17 clicks / 34.69% ctr / $2.13 - the .com over the same period, zilch!!
Anyone make any sense of this, 'cos I can't!
I reassure you, you are not alone!
I have around 400 dot mobi names, all based in single words, all parked at SEDO and I NEVER got 1 click.
The problem is not about the configuration of the page, it's simply that dot mobi get almost zero traffic today.
You could spend a few million promoting your .mobis. The .mobi people would be most appreciative.![]()
Amen, Brother Pred!i'll let the backers/sponsors of mobi spend the money & the big boys joining the fray every day :approve:
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.