Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

How do you spell Premo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jump

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Primo or Premo? I think Premo, like premo domains. I just got off the phone with my brother and asked him out of the blue how he would spell it and he said primo.

Upvote 0

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It not an insult to your children that you are teaching them incorrectly.

If they want to grow up to work in the medical field or study law, they will have courses in Latin and Greek, word roots, etc.

So why do them the injustice of teaching them wrong? Would you rather hear it from people whom you do not know but who know differently that you are wrong or would it be more beneficial to hear, You know what dad, ...

I'm sure your kids are great kids and smart kids and both their parents should endeavor to teach them correctly in all matters.

Or, you can use this thread to show them how they should stick up for themselves no matter how wrong they are, never admit they are wrong, and make every effort to convince others that they are wrong and you are right.

Its your choice. Not mine.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

At least you spelled gfy correctly.

Jump

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me tell you again.. it was a question out of the blue one person asking another without any google searching how do you spell premo ;) try it and I am sure you will get some people when your not in your Harvard graduate Latin class some people will give you PREMO so there I dont give a damn if you like it or not. btw I could get primo domains.com for 1400$ today or make an offer for it but I am not going to because I like that you don't like that I like it like that.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nvm, here it is... doh! [video=youtube;UnkefjCES-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnkefjCES-4[/video]

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What do you say Doc?

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I figure the money we would save on a room we can donate to the kid's college fund.

Then, instead of getting a room we can just camp out in his front yard.

Pitch a tent, boyz.

I fear the ongoing expenses of the psychiatrists for repairing the damage done to the children from having you two out on their front yard could easily outweigh the cost of the college education for the rugrats. Cough it up. Just pay up and be done with it.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I fear the ongoing expenses of the psychiatrists for repairing the damage done to the children from having you two out on their front yard could easily outweigh the cost of the college education for the rugrats. Cough it up. Just pay up and be done with it.

ongoing? So they are already have psychiatrists?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Screw the tent...we're gardening naked. Need that lawn mowed? no problem...just gotta bend over here and give it a choke.

Hey lady! Need your hedges trimmed (wink wink)?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Let's attack another Gold member, just for the sake of attacking.

Were not here to help members, were here to attack and ridicule members.. Is this the message we want to send to visitors who are considering joining the forum?

I don't see why you guys have to be insulting but whatever you wouldn't say it to my face I am sure of that. I have been light hearted with a humorous attitude in here but you all really test a person. It was a couple bucks to register who cares enough to start crap about it.

You arguing with one the most insulting and classless pieces of sh*t on the forum..... Zurc is not as bad, but he is Doc's loyal sidekick, These two feed off of one another, your just a punching bag their beating up on right now, The normal way to remedy the situation is by kissing their ass, Agree with everything they say and you'll be their friend, and if your real good at kissing ass, they'll induct you into the Cool Gang Hall of Fame.

Their cowards who hide behind a keyboard, they wouldn't have the guts to say any of what their saying here to your face. And they've shown they don't have a care in the world of who's feeling they hurt, it's all about them getting their nuts off of one another at our expense.

Best thing to do is report it to the Moderators AND to Adam directly, if you need his email address, send me a PM and I'll be glad to give it to you. And if you need any advice on your domains, I'd be happy to give that too.

It's guys like you that make people apprehensive about sharing you should go to gfy.

Exactly

I haven't gone through your posting history but this has been a nice sampling. I am sure you have 17k post of more of the same.

For Doc, quantity is far more important than quality.

Last edited:

Jump

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post Raider, I firgured them out very quickly but it is nice to see conformation. I been on internet boards for years so trolls dont hurt my feelings they bump my threads. The only thing they do his hurt thier own reputation because they are to dumb to know that is all the really matters. I would not trust them to do business, they have shown that even my kids a fair game to attack but that doesnt bother me it it reflects badly on them. I would never alert a mod about anything I hate to see cencorship I would rather they show themselves to be what they are so others can judge.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post Raider, I firgured them out very quickly but it is nice to see conformation. I been on internet boards for years so trolls dont hurt my feelings they bump my threads. The only thing they do his hurt thier own reputation because they are to dumb to know that is all the really matters. I would not trust them to do business, they have shown that even my kids a fair game to attack but that doesnt bother me it it reflects badly on them. I would never alert a mod about anything I hate to see cencorship I would rather they show themselves to be what they are so others can judge.

I for one, can careless to ever do business with you, but I never said anything about your children, nor attacked you in anyway. This is Raider trying to win brownie points with anyone she can, by distorting the truth to how she see's fit.

I gave you my opinion, I showed you facts, you portrayed ignorance, accept the truth for what it is and stop having such an ego about it.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Their cowards who hide behind a keyboard, they wouldn't have the guts to say any of what their saying here to your face. And they've shown they don't have a care in the world of who's feeling they hurt, it's all about them getting their nuts off of one another at our expense.

I don't see what is the big deal with you ego maniacs, do you think I am scared of any of you? I would happily tell him in his face that his domain is worthless, Primo is the correct spelling NOT premo and that his response to my post was in fact IGNORANT.

What's next, can't respond in a respectable manner so you are going to threaten me? Scream at me? Physical harm? Lol... c'mon now... Take a breather, pop a xannie and move on with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators