• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How Gay Are you? 100% Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
680
Reaction score
1
Control your initial reactions.

Ofcourse only for Men, girls please get out this thread can become very emotional.

Post You Results as :

1) Expected
2)Not Expected.

There have been numerous instances in which Gay meters have been posted and they never told you the truth.but this is it!

URL : http://nraged.com/free/gay_test_game.swf

Please do not test this if you think it will really affect your sexuality as this is a very serious matter.
 
Crazy - needs to be closed.
 
:lol: :funny: It is really funny !
 
lol - moved to humor.
 
very weird. I don't consider myself gay at all I have a gf...lol...
 
How is it lol? I just clicked I'm 100% straight and it said congrats, you are not a queer...now go get some chicks. Is that at all funny to you?
 
try clicking.. no.

no matter what you click it always shows you that you are a gay

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
How is it lol? I just clicked I'm 100% straight and it said congrats, you are not a queer...now go get some chicks. Is that at all funny to you?
It don't f*** with vets or military. It assumes you're all *oofs unless aircrew.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom