• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How hard is starting directory site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

I am thinking about starting a directory site

How difficult is getting initial submissions?
How do I get initial submissions?

I am considering the domain "QV.net" for it.

  • I could go with general directory with "Quo Vadis - where are you going" or...

  • Quality Vacations - Travel, vacation specific directory or...

  • Quality Videos - video related directory or...

  • Really specific "Queen Victoria Village, also known as QV" in Australia directory.
    They have shopping center called "Queens Village" and they use QV.com.au :)

Which directory would you choose?

Thanks in advance :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom