• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

how in hell do you pronounce SEDO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
I was talking on the phone with a guy and I was surprised when he said SEDO

pronounced as you pronounce the word ME (the vowel)
instead I pronounce the E as in BED.
Which one is the correct one since they are German I think?
 
Sedo = S.earch E.ngine for D.omain O.ffers

Decide how you pronounce E.ngine, and there's your answer.
 
lol thnx never knew it
 
sea-dough is how I say it.
 
see-do for me Kindof has duel meanings :-D
 
I say "the place where I sell domain names" to my wife, since every time I say "sea-dough", she looks at me funny.
 
As mentioned above, sea-dough....

:)
 
in english the "e" would sound out as "a" , same as "grey" or "hey"
 
Slightly OT: seadough.com is gone, but sea-dough.com is still available - quick! ;)
 
RTM.net said:
Slightly OT: seadough.com is gone, but sea-dough.com is still available - quick! ;)

SEDough.com is available as well!
 
RTM.net said:
seadough.com is gone
why would they park it AT SEDO?! they have private whois, but that is not helping them if they were trying to hide from sedo!

Anyway I have talked to SEDO myself on the phone and it is pronounced like SEADOUGH.
 
I say it like said-do. Well in my head I think it is like that.
 
sea-do

"do" sounds like you
 
See Do

Monkey see monkey do :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom