• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How is my adsence placement on my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone......

I could use some input, on what people think of the adsence placement on myspace resource site. That I added as a subdomain to my arcade, I set it up different from my arcade site.

I used foxfire and google image software buttons, on the site as well I'm hoping may be some people will download that maybe. I'm pushing the ads some what, but unless I do people just don't click on them. I could use any thoughts, on if people feel the ad placement and blending is ok on the site, and any changes that could be helpful.

Thanks!

http://www.myspace.arcadegamester.net
 
In a word... Dominant :)

GoPC
 
Thanks John, I'll take the small one out as soon as I find it in the code.
 
I took the small ad out, to get it google terms safe.

Do you know how google treats subdomains, like will it treat the subdomain if it was a real one ?
 
I took the small ad out, to get it google terms safe.

Do you know how google treats subdomains, like will it treat the subdomain if it was a real one ?

adsense on subdomains is fine , treated the same, you can track your stats to the subdomain using "custom channel" instead of a URL channel, you must insert the custom channel code though..
 
Looks god though. Ads integrated nicely. I think the page looks great. Good job ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom