• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How long after winning a Pool auction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

007

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
5
How long do I have to wait after winning a Pool auction before I get the domain? I just won an auction but I haven't received any emails yet.

I don't use Pool a lot so maybe somebody can shed some light on this?

Thanks!

~007
 
In my experience it has taken 3-4 days typically before receiving confirmation and set-up info from Pool.

Most recently, with the case of .mobi, it took at least a week and they were having difficulties with credit card processing.
 
Ok cool. I was worried at first because the auction didn't show up anymore and it didn't show up in successful backorders. I am positive I won though because nobody placed any bids in the last 5 minutes, and my high bid was definitely higher than the second highest at the time it ended.

*Crosses fingers*
 
Well I got control of the domain today and it even went to a good registrar with an easy to use domain management system. :-)

I know people say bad things about Pool but when it comes down to it, they are the best as far as I am concerned. I had this domain in particular on backorder at a few other sites as well including SnapNames.

Pool got it obviously. I wish I could have got it for the $60 it used to be (before the auction system) but I'm just glad to have won and received the domain quickly. I'm in a very good mood right now. :-D
 
Good for you :-)

So...
What's the domain?
Care to share? :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom