• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many active email addresses do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
I currently use 6 addresses I think...

ISP one for more official personal stuff
Hotmail for contact with friends
GMail for signing up for random stuff
Canada.com now filling with spam, also used for random stuff
GTWeb.ca address for Paypal account
UBC email for school stuff
 
What's your connection with UBC GT?
 
I am attending 1st year Commerce there...
 
Gmail email
Whois email
catchall emails (this numbers in the hundreds)
gaming email

I also have had to change my main email 3 times since the web started. I had an @erols.com account then I had another but it was spammed too much and fighting it was a losing battle. I am about to change again this year to another main email due to spam. So that's 4 main emails in like 10 years.

Spam sucks.
 
About 20, but many redirect to each other behind the scenes, so I only actually have to check 4 separate accounts.
 
3 email accounts to check, all others redirect there.
 
7, All for different purposes, All email addresses also all forward a copy to a backup account uncase anything should happen :)
 
Just 2. I like to keep things simple.
 
NameTower said:
nice :)
I hear its a great university.

I'm having a pretty good time.

I live really close (5 min busride) to campus, so it didn't make much sense to go anywhere else. I can come home between classes and look for domains or develop websites :-)
 
I have to check 3

Gmail
ISP
WHOIS which redirects to Gmail and ISP

Some others redirect to my WHOIS e-mail.
 
3 or 4
isp - some work and some others not important emails
gmail - website realted, advertising, payments
dimva.com - about the same as gmail..
hotmail.com - when i sign up strange websites etc, spam box :) ..
 
3. Hotmail, Gmail and my website one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom