• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many extensions have you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
610
Reaction score
1
Just for fun, as a domain collecter,
I wonder how many extensions you guys have in your portfolio.
I have all gTLD including .name, and .cn. com.cn .org.cn .vg .cc .ws .com.tw .be .bz .pro and maybe some others I cannot remember right now.
 
None? :-D

ps - I don't think you'll be able to show us that image as you have to be logged in to correctly view it.
 
No. You misread it.

He has all of his domains in one extension.

The new one .none
 
com, net, ca, org, info, biz and of course be :cheeky:
 
com/net/org/be
 
.com .ca . info

the only ones I will ever need...
 
.com, .net, .org, .info, .us, .co.uk, .ru, .be, .com.tw, .tv, .us.com, .nl, .fm, .pl, and I think thats about it.
 
com, net, org, info, us, biz, ws, co.in, in, be
 
mostly .com, then .info, a couple .net, and 1 .bz (php.bz)
 
com, net, org, and 1 us. My names are mostly .com and .org with some .nets just to secure the branding for some .com names.
 
.com .net .org .info .co.uk
 
Mostly com and org, a few nets and some info and biz for speculation purposes.
 
COM, NET, ORG, INFO, BIZ, WS and of course - US!
 
org, info, com, net, biz, us, uk, a couple .tv, a couple .sc, gr, one .cc.....
 
Although .com is my (and the whole world's) favorite, I've been becoming more fond of .org over the last year, and have been adding more of them to my portfolio.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom