• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many offers OR sales do you get a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to get a lot of crap offers on Sedo that would go no where (I'd say about 5 per week)...until I raised my minimum offer amount. Now I get about 1-2 offers a week and sell about 3-5 a month (on sedo).

I get e-mail inquiries on domain names much more than Sedo offers. Many of the e-mail inquiries (imo) are domainers...once they see that you are also a domainer, they do not respond back to you.

I buy much more than I sell...and I do not see that stopping anytime soon. I guess the only reason I sell is to support my habit..or when an end user comes along.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom