• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many posts do you need to become a DNF Addict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stew2yk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
333
Reaction score
0
Please can someone inform me to the different levels of dnforum and the amount of post's they require. Many Thanks
 
you can buy the custom title, no posts needed
if not 200 i think
 
OMG Simon, do you live on here?. You are so fast in responding. LOL!
Thanks
 
you can say that
i also live in 2 other forums and numerous PPC programs
 
Simon are you a computer???

No, really, Is this your main source of employment? Are you English? Your grammar is excellent, better than mine and I live in England!
 
Do you mean people of England= English
 
Sorry, I meant it as a joke! Your English is so good I would perceive you as being English!

English as from an English speaking country!
 
your Mood shows that you are drunk.
 
Yep Simon you are correct! I am inebriated, and I am going to bed. I work nights at the moment to raise funds for my domain buying habit. I have work in 7 hours, need some rest! LOL. Thanks for the info.
 
Yep Simon you are correct! I am inebriated, and I am going to bed. I work nights at the moment to raise funds for my domain buying habit. I have work in 7 hours, need some rest! LOL. Thanks for the info.

Schlaf Gut.
 
Thankyou Simon, I will sleep good! Sweet Dreams!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom