• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many PR 10 Sites exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Ok, I've only seen one site with a Page Rank of 10 and that's google. I know Microsoft has a PR 9 which surprises me and Yahoo has a PR 8. Is there any other Pr 10 site in existence???
 
i dunno, but how bout the BIG registrars themselves? lik Register.com or GoDaddy? just some suggestions..
 
macromedia.com used to have PR10
 
apple.com
adobe.com
nasa.gov
whitehouse.gov
jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
www.keio.ac.jp
nytimes.com
webstandards.org
statcounter.com
 
not sure,

i am sure you need to ask Google

:d

and

I am sure that :

www.google.com

is one of ranked 10PR sites
:D

see ya, my friend

i will check it later if anyone else enter new sites :D
 
Also add:
blogger.com
ercim.org
firstgov.gov
nsf.gov
real.com
csail.mit.edu
 
Wouldn't be surprised to see eBay join that list soon. They are a PR9 currently and obviously very well known and have tons and TONS of backlinks on most every type of site you can think of..
 
Yeah but ebay doesn't always link to front page. Often the links are to actual auctions.
 
wonder how long will it be before myspace.com joins that list.. Im seeing PR8 right now
 
You know what I find funny is that cnn.com is not a pr10.
 
Here's a naive question:

Is there a way to put a developed domain for sale on ebay such that it helps the PR value of your domain? Assuming you did it repeatedly?
 
eBay I can see joining the list soon, but not MySpace...it's often just discussed and not linked to, and when it is, its a link to profiles. :|

We can only hope that all my sites will become PR10 soon, though. :-D
 
Duckinla said:
Here's a naive question:

Is there a way to put a developed domain for sale on ebay such that it helps the PR value of your domain? Assuming you did it repeatedly?

I have never seen a closed, or live listing that has had PR on that page, so I doubt it. I have seen people list domains for outrageous dollar amounts obviously to promote the domain (which may actually bring a few visitors) and not to actually sell it.

I did check to see if they use rel nofollow tags, which they don't but like I mentioned, I personally have not seen a auction listing with pagerank.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom