• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many times per DAY do you visit DNForum.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Old school
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2002
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
5
I'll admit. I'm hooked on DNForum. Been hooked since I signed up several years ago. I visit as often as every 45 minutes. When the site is down for maintenance or slow I have withdrawal symptoms. What's your story?

:decision:

PS: I know this should have been a poll but I can't seem to work the poll feature.
 
Im pretty much here all day between 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday.

Im an addict ;)
 
As am I. I visit about every 10 minutes to check for new threads
 
My girlfriend doesnt seem to like Dnforum ;-)
so i visit it often when i am not with her
 
Luc
I will confess, i am addicted.. Sometimes i type in the url out of habit when
intended to visit another site..
 
Oh and on about 30 times...lol I find it hard to walk away completely.
 
2 times a day average...
 
like 15 times a day, I constantly check the same boards over and over, wether its during a lesson in college, in a local library or at home....I just cant help it
 
I sit on it for about 2 hours daily, no gaps in between :)
 
nice to see some dedication. hehe.
 
Luc said:
I'll admit. I'm hooked on DNForum. Been hooked since I signed up several years ago. I visit as often as every 45 minutes. When the site is down for maintenance or slow I have withdrawal symptoms. What's your story?

:decision:

PS: I know this should have been a poll but I can't seem to work the poll feature.


Pathetic. :ballchain: If I didnt have a life I would be on here more, but I usually stop by ever few hours.
 
I'm have it logged on pretty much all day and late into the night when I'm not traveling. I'm a sponge for information and so much of it is new to me. Just wish I had never discovered the politics forum in the gold cafe!
 
Sometimes i type in the url out of habit when
intended to visit another site..

Tell me about it. It seems like this happens to me everyday. Just yesterday I went to type in ebay, but Dnforum just magically appeared in the browser..... I think I'm in love.
 
simon said:
My girlfriend doesnt seem to like Dnforum ;-)
so i visit it often when i am not with her



You gots to visit it even when you are with her.. show her whos boss :yell:


Ill go check a site or 2, then come back to dnf, then go check a site or 2, then come back to dnf... I only visit the same 4 - 5 sites everyday.. Searching the web is really out of the question.. mainly business
 
its always open for 12-14 hours daily.
 
What?! Are we allowed to log out?! Well, if that's the case, I'm going to the bathroom. Be right back..

Did I miss anything?
 
For me Dnforum is always preventing me from deviating from this domain business.When ever i see a good sale , or someone earning $$$$ from his website. I am very much encouraged to do my own things.I usually visit Dnforum 10-15 times a day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom