• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many times per DAY do you visit DNForum.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the puter is on, there a browser sporting DNF up. I guess we're all affraid we'll miss something if we leave. :peace:
 
I'm an addict too ;) Has got to be in the 100s for me!
 
A few times a day if I'm around the computer, DNForum is great. Like to check the lounges, news, domains wanted, .ca thread, appraisals... I only learned of this forum about a year ago, would have liked to have known about it much earlier. You can learn so much here about the domain business. Looking at the domains wanted and domains for sale sections really helps me to see what kind of domains are in demand (.com .com .com). I also like to check out the daily sales list at Afternic, and the weekly sales report at dnjournal.
 
This was supposed to replace our other addictions? Crap.
 
I used to be on here an 'awful' lot, but it has gotten less now that I am developing/launching more and more sites and thus spend much of my time on that instead, and less on selling names here or reading/posting in the various sections.
I guess that overall, I now visit 10 times a day on average.
 
i just joined recently n only started posting yesterday..
cant really affor dto pay the membership upgrade yet.. but did enjoy my stay here for this 2 days..n earning F$ hehe
 
only a couple of times a day for me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom