• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How many US dollars you throw away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
0
I mean you have domain names that worth xxxx or xxx and get buyer,but you reject and let them expire.
 
Recently I had the case with some .eu domain. BuyDomains wanted the name some time earlier but I rejected the offer. Before the expiration I contacted them willing to sell it to the for same amount - this time they rejected my offer because they weren't interested in any of .eu anymore.
Now I don't owe any .eus as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom