• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How much does it cost to set up a nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
0
I mean:only if there are 20 nations will recognize such a nation,how much will that cost?
1 billion dollars?
or 10 million dollars?
Or Nothing,just go to pacific,and find a nameless island.
when people find you,you told them,you are the king of that Nameless Island,
you also need cctld that is .name
 
How much does it cost to have dnol drop non-sense posting and start domaining?
 
Nameless Island = .name? haha :lol:

I want to setup an island called Infotopia so I can claim ownership of the .info tld
 
where is the places to build up a nation?
Africa,Caribbean?
 
I think Oceania would be the best place to setup a nation
 
Best place : my back yard !
Cost : You supply the beer and ladies.

preferred extention ..... .con
 
I mean:only if there are 20 nations will recognize such a nation,how much will that cost?
1 billion dollars?
or 10 million dollars?
Or Nothing,just go to pacific,and find a nameless island.
when people find you,you told them,you are the king of that Nameless Island,
you also need cctld that is .name

Why, have you found an island and want to sell it?:lol:

but seriously now, why do you keep asking these nonsese questions?
 
Now i need to know why do you ask such questions?
 
how about .xom

My nation: .xomalia
 
the beer is to get the ladies drunk first .... look at my avatar :)
 
how much does it cost to get a member banned from dnf$ ;)
 
mm,water in the middle part is a problem

Actually I was speaking in regards to the prospects of populating a small island within the Oceanic peninsula.
 
well, last time I set up a nation it cost me: $10,825,725.93 approximately

I got .vom (Island of vomitville)

They dont go cheap.
 
well, last time I set up a nation it cost me: $10,825,725.93 approximately

I got .vom (Island of vomitville)

They dont go cheap.

the only thing that's left now is wildcard the whole extension and typosquat on the entire .com zone. Just like Cameroon did. smart guys ;)
 
I know this is a ridiculous thread and I can't believe I'm responding but, I did hear a rumor that piratebay.org was looking to buy an island to charter their own laws and run without interference. Can't seem to find the story now.
 
where is the places to build up a nation?
Africa,Caribbean?

I don't know about Africa but there are no nations for sale in the Caribbean.....being a Caribbean man myself.....you can visit and spend your money with us but we are not for sale....not this side of paradise....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom