• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How much for date with Jessica Biel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is quite the gesture from Jessica. What a great idea. I wish I had an extra $44,000 laying around.

Apparently Jeffrey Dahlmer had the same idea a few years back when he was alive. The only problem was, YOU were dinner!!!
 
Pfftt gotta be sad to pay for a date
 
The whole date thing isn't an issue here. The money is going to a good cause. I would pay the $44,000 if I was a multi-millionaire with nothing else to do with my money (other than burn it).
 
MrDude said:
Pfftt gotta be sad to pay for a date

It's a charitable cause. It's the same as making a sizeable donation - only you get something in return.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom