• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How much should I charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
1
I am about to advertise a site of mine in my local paper that is read by over 120,000 people.

The cost is £530 for 1/4 of a page.

I don't really know what is ok to charge, I was thinking $90 per month?
 
Don't you mean how much they should be charging you?
 
Sorry I meant, how much should I charge someone to advertise on the site.

I have had 10 sites so far wanting to advertise but didnt know if there was a baseline for what to charge.
 
Well some traffic info, and what the site is about would help people help you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom