Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How NOT to impress people like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi everybody. :) I'm new to DNFORUM, but not to domains.

I've looked around for a few days before deciding to join and post. I'm very impressed overall with the level of quality people here. Like any forum, there are a few big mouths. One guy really caught my eye.

He calls himself DNPowerful...... ohh, just the name strikes fear!

This post is dedicated to him.

Mr. DNPowerful, there is one thing that 12 years of teaching school has taught me...............

The kid who is bragging the loudest.... usually has the LEAST to brag about.

You may post some helpful information from time to time, but making community insulting comments like ..... "So many easy targets on this site, sometimes I laugh myself silly."..... take away any respect or credit you might otherwise receive.

It's also very easy to make claims.... "100's of thousands of dollars".... that can't be verified. Anybody can do that.

Of course, most other people don't feel the need to do such things. I suppose it's because they have confidence.

I won't bother to say anything else for now, except that you have certainly not impressed me. On the contrary, I think you are a big soft balloon full of hot air.

Make sure not to stand close to anything sharp. :)

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hiya QuietQuality and Welcome!

Over 30 years of teaching computer realted stuff here , now retired.

As for DNPowerful - he's right, and I have been offered much more $$$ for less domains than he had. Difference being that I never sell - ever.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Wanda. I appreciate all your continued compliments.

:laugh:

quietquality please note the forum rules-thread locked

http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php

Don't attack each other; personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We also take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully.

Thank you for using the DNForum Community; online communities are a great place to source information, share information, and seek peer advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom