• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How not to lose my PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
819
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I recently purchased the expired domain, RollingHistory .com. It was a site related to antique cars, and its almost 4 years old. It currently has a PR of 2, but I'm afraid that it might drop. How do I keep that from happening? Is there a way to do that without having to develop it?

Thanks,

seanboy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom