Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

=== How old are you? ===

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
im something like early twenties, but i stopped counting after 23th, i know my birthaday is in three days, please donate some dnf's please

i think it should be better illegal to ask people to disclose their age on id's, job application forms, anywhere..etc

Domain Summit 2024

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
im something like early twenties, but i stopped counting after 23th, i know my birthaday is in three days, please donate some dnf's please

i think it should be better illegal to ask people to disclose their age on id's, job application forms, anywhere..etc

We may make exception for ladies.

Early twenties is good. We will not ask how long was it even if it has been a while.

Why do you need F$?

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't mind paying for it! :eyebrows:
Pred

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
33 - soon to be 34.

Well, There you are jberryhill, I have emailed you concerning a .mobi name. i have been waiting for 4 days for your reply. :sigh2:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't worry too much - What come will come.

There are two things that you can't buy (I don't care what MasterCard and Visa said!):
- Time
- Happiness

:)

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are two things that you can't buy (I don't care what MasterCard and Visa said!):

- Happiness

But money sure does make the happiness part easier ;)

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, for some...you can buy happiness. It's located in the red light district.:p

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have emailed you concerning a .mobi name. i have been waiting for 4 days for your reply

I got it. If its the one I'm thinking of, it's not a simple question. I took a rare 4 day vacation last week, and spent most of this week catching up on things. (extra points for identifying where I was: http://www.johnberryhill.com/ray.wmv )

Aside from other things, I get about 10-20 random questions a day. At, say, 10 minutes apiece, I could easily chew through a couple of hours. Sometimes, they are relatively simple questions that are no problem answering quickly. But other ones make me scratch my head and wonder, "Do you want fries with that?"

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i must admit creme de-la-mer has now become my most expencive bad habit :upset: (next to the cigarettes)

im so paranoid of possible signs of aging :( i maybe need therapist! or botox)

:eek:

I won´t give you DNF$ to spend it on cigarretes...I´m sorry:madgrin:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Aside from other things, I get about 10-20 random questions a day. At, say, 10 minutes apiece, I could easily chew through a couple of hours. Sometimes, they are relatively simple questions that are no problem answering quickly. But other ones make me scratch my head and wonder, "Do you want fries with that?"

...and we certainly thank you for that. Imagine, a skilled and experienced lawyer who gives FREE advice...and actually takes plenty of time to come up with proper answers to random questions... :cool:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
...and we certainly thank you for that. Imagine, a skilled and experienced lawyer who gives FREE advice...and actually takes plenty of time to come up with proper answers to random questions... :cool:

hey u GTweb u r asking yr stupid questions again!,
NON OF THE decent proper advisers can live/survive/act properly without (some sorts off)audience..

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm 42 years old, and live in pottsville PA USA. Most of you never even heard of pottsville most likely.

Some history:

It's coal country around here, they use to call us coal crackers. Before there was big oil, big coal ruled the USA and just a few miles from my home. The richest guy in the US, back then live there to control his coal mines. Metal factorys, all use the coal to run them back then.

The first oil well in the USA, was drilled in Oil city PA. The first Cable TV was started just a few miles from my house as well, the guy still live there and did not become very rich from it. He sold it to his local electric co back then, the guy run a cable from the top of the mountain to start it.

The Molly Maguires, lived just a few miles from here as well. They have the rope, that a few of them was hung by at the court in pottsville on disply. The history is pretty rich around here, many things from around here shaped the USA for sure. It was once the biggest factor, in shaping things that come later on.

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nearly 37, German. Living and working in Germany & England.

Oops,
Only ladies don't reveal their real age.
...shouldn´t have said a word.

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
21. Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators