• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How old is your hotmail.com email account?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines July 21, 2001
 
Hmm doesn't seem to be working properly. Says mine is May 2005 and I've got email in my inbox going back to 2002.
 
Registered since:04 July 1999
 
Registered since:January 11, 1999

Coulda sworn mine was in 1997 or 8 though.

neat tool, thanks for sharing :)
 
Nice ;)
My account was created April 17, 1998
 
December 30, 2000
 
I lost my old old one, My oldest one is Feb 03 allthough I havent signed into hotmail in roughly 6 months
 
mine 2005 it would've been 1999 but I let the account close last year :( :)
 
September 28, 2001
Hmm... I dint think I had it since then... Anyways, I hate it, lol, I just keep it because I have become used to it.
 
it says that mine is sept 3, 2003 but I think it was earlier in 2001. Therefore something is wrong.
 
Registered since:January 01, 1995

Country/Region:Japan
 
March 23, 2002
 
God...hotmail is pure rubbish I quitted it long time ago....with so many alternatives why keep that?
 
italiandragon said:
God...hotmail is pure rubbish I quitted it long time ago....with so many alternatives why keep that?

Not using hotmail to often anymore, but i never ever had any problems with them, almost no spam and i had mine since 98. Im keeping mine just beacuse it was my first email account :bathbaby:
 
italiandragon said:
God...hotmail is pure rubbish I quitted it long time ago....with so many alternatives why keep that?

Memories, and many old emails I don't want to delete.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom