• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How old is your hotmail.com email account?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI

I have had my hotmail account early 2000

Could not live with out it now,,...

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
Registered since:05 February 2004
I have to say so far I'm pretty impressed with this live thing, perhaps its just the asthetic appeal that draws me to it :cheeky:
Matt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom