• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How to add to a users Rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prempt

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
I recently did business with someone on these forums and want to add to their Rep. How is this done?


Thanks
 
They should be adding Trader ratings back, so keep the information. Right now if you have an x with a check under the other person's name you can add to their reputation. Most of us do not and can't leave reputation points. As soon as they create an updated version of Trader Rating for vbulletin 3.5 it will be updated here.
 
At the moment only the "select few" can add rep. to others. :(
 
How did these few people get the ability to?Luck,or did it just pick at random?
 
Permissions that weren't updated. I reported it, but it's still not fixed.
 
Maybe they are planning on removing it, so they didn't update the permissions.
 
Thanks everyone for the Info.
 
You're very welcome
 
It works for me :-) I've added some rep to you guys, anyone knows where you can see the rep comments in the User CP? Seems to be missing in mine, maybe nobody gave me any rep :-D
 
mole: how about me? I'm so jealous of daddypi's reputation.
 
Wow daddypi's high. I want to get that high LOL
 
jdk said:
Wow daddypi's high. I want to get that high LOL

:cheeky: Infact - it's pretty surprising.. I'm usually the one that pisses everyone off. :)
 
That is an awesome banner mole. I coudn't stop looking at it.
 
If someone did a deal with someone and wants to "good-rep" them just PM me and i'll do it.
 
What are the star looking things under your name Duncan? I dealt with myself and want to reward myself :-)
 
I wouldn't mind some good rep myself, mole. :)
 
Look at my rep and I had 19 great transaction on my name?
 
Yeah, the rep system is very strange, I don't think the trader rating points have anything to do with your rep though, someone must have given you bad rep.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom