• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

How To Cancel My Account? (membership)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalleMalle

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
hi, I would like to cancel my membership RIGHT NOW!!!
who do I do that? I dont want to pay anymore!
 
Upvote 0
Pay for what ? I thought membership was a once-only payment.
 
y3EDaVv.jpg
 
the way forum memberships are set up you purchase one for life and there is no obligation whatsoever on the part of the owners to reimburse you if you leave the industry nor should there be imo.-
it is common practice to do it this way. why are you leaving?
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
For over a decade I tried to quit and I can't leave DNF :P Please reconsider.
 
I guess I have to pay every year for my ( I guess it was Gold)Membership!?
But I dont want to pay anymore! they take it from my Paypal Acount!
 
I guess I have to pay every year for my ( I guess it was Gold)Membership!?
But I dont want to pay anymore! they take it from my Paypal Acount!
the charge is a one time payment to dnf and does not recur --no matter what level you're at(gold, platinum).
you've already paid gold membership as you appear gold on your profile. i do not believe there is any more money to be paid unless you wish to upgrade.
 
You can checkout anytime you like...but you can never leave!! o_O;)
 
Phew, there was me wondering if I'd be automatically charged another year's Exclusive membership and it seems I won't be, but can't escape if I want to (which I don't). Cool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom